Claddagh.com – the home of the Claddagh Ring
Claddagh.com domain name for sale.
A Claddagh ring is a traditional Irish ring in which a heart represents love, the crown stands for loyalty, and two clasped hands symbolize friendship. The design and customs associated with it originated in Claddagh, County Galway. Its modern form was first produced in the 17th century.
- Created 16th July 2001.
- Excellent branding potential: Jewellery, Fashion, Store, Irish Bar, Irish Club, Pub, Restaurant, Media, Design Studio.
- Live at claddagh.com.
- Single keyword domain.
- Short: 9 letters (less than 15 letters).
- Universal .com domain.
- Important icon in Irish heritage and in popular culture (e.g., Buffy the Vampire Slayer).
- Locally important as the name of the waterfront in Galway City, Ireland.
- Similar domains in use: there are many variations of the Claddagh theme online, but none others have the single keyword as their domain.
- Optional chance to secure brand protection with claddaghs.com at a significant discount.
Suitable for brand expansion and brand protection (non-compete agreement could be considered).
Bid prices subject to consideration only.
Reserved on first asking price order.
Safe and secure transfer via Escrow.com.
Domain name only.