Royal Claddagh – in love, in friendship, let us reign
RoyalCladdagh.com (and Royal-Claddagh.com) domain names for sale.
A Claddagh ring is a traditional Irish ring in which a heart represents love, the crown stands for loyalty, and two clasped hands symbolize friendship. The design and customs associated with it originated in Claddagh, County Galway. Its modern form was first produced in the 17th century.
- Created 16th April 2000.
- Excellent branding potential: Jewellery, Fashion, Store, Irish Bar, Irish Club, Pub, Restaurant, Media, Design Studio.
- Instant brand and trademark-ready domain.
- Including Royal-Claddagh.com for ultimate brand protection.
- No brand has come closer to establishing itself as the de facto home of Claddagh Ring.
- Trading online since 2000: Internet Archive
- Short: 13 letters (less than 15 letters).
- Universal .com domain.
- Important icon in Irish heritage and in popular culture (e.g., Buffy the Vampire Slayer).
- Similar domains in use: there are many variations of the Claddagh theme online, but none others have the exclusivity of a Claddagh-based trademark potential.
Suitable for brand expansion and brand protection (non-compete agreement could be considered).
Bid prices subject to consideration only.
Reserved on first asking price order.
Safe and secure transfer via Escrow.com.
Domain name only.